ROLES is identifying how European city-regions can accelerate decarbonisation through digitalisation of energy infrastructure. The UK case study focuses on solar neighbourhoods, researching how digitalisation, decentralisation and the rise of prosumers (producer-consumers) can assist the rollout of solar energy.
- Project title: “Responsive Organising for Low Emission Societies”
- Funding scheme: JPI Climate SOLSTICE
- Duration: 3 years (November 2020 – October 2023)
- Project coordinator: University of Stavanger,Associate Professor Siddharth Sareen
- Project website: https://roles.w.uib.no