SOCLIMPACT aims at modelling downscaled CC effects and their socioeconomic impacts in European islands for 2030–2100, in the context of the EU Blue Economy sectors, and assess corresponding decarbonisation and adaptation pathways, complementing current available projections for Europe, and nourishing actual economic models with non-market assessment.
- Project title: “DownScaling CLImate ImPACTs and decarbonisation pathways in EU islands, and enhancing socioeconomic and non-market evaluation of Climate Change for Europe, for 2050 and Beyond” (SOCLIMPACT)
- Funding scheme: European Union´s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No 776661)
- Duration: 4 years (1 December 2017 – 31 March 2021)
- Project coordinator: ULPGC/RAMBOLL
- Project website: https://soclimpact.net