RES4BUILD will decarbonise the energy consumption in buildings by developing integrated renewable energy-based solutions that are tailored to the needs and requirements of users and installers.
The consortium works to: Improve the performance and reduce the cost of the most innovative components of the RES4BUILD solutions; Develop tools for simulation, sizing and control, making optimal use of integrated energy systems and the flexibility of consumption, while respecting the wishes of end-users; Engage all relevant stakeholders in an interactive process to co-design integrated energy systems that suit current needs and future expectations; Test and validate various RES4BUILD solutions in different climates; and Pave the way for bringing the developed solutions to the market using rigorous life cycle assessments to measure their real impact, ensuring wide adoption.
- Project title: “Renewables for clean energy buildings in a future power system” (RES4BUILD)
- Funding scheme: Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Action – H2020-EU.3.3.2.
- Duration: 4 years (1 May 2019 – 30 April 2023)
- Project coordinator: Wirtschaft und Infrastruktur Gmbh & Co Planungs Kg (WIP)
- Project website: www.res4build.eu