ENSPOL is an EU-funded project targeting the effective and proper implementation of Article 7 of the Energy Efficiency Directive in all Member States and beyond. Major objective of ENSPOL is the establishment, revision and implementation of robust Energy Efficiency Obligation Schemes or alternative policy measures to each Member State. At the same time the project envisages the provision of appropriately refined information and supportive strategic tools to all targeted stakeholders.
- Project title: “Energy Saving Policies and Energy Efficiency Obligation Schemes” (ENSPOL)
- Funding scheme: European Union Intelligent Energy Europe Programme (EU IEE)
- Duration: 2.5 years (1 March 2014 – 31 August 2016)
- Project coordinator: JIN Climate and Sustainability, Groningen, Netherlands
- Project website: www.enspol.eu