The Dialogue on European Decarbonisation Strategies (DEEDS) delivers state of the art knowledge on decarbonisation pathways and facilitates knowledge co-creation with policy, business representatives, scientists, NGO’s and other stakeholders. The DEEDS project creates a network of leading scientists and a knowledge base of relevant research projects related to European decarbonisation pathways. The project organizes a dialogue for co-creation of knowledge and policies with representatives from science, policy, industry and civil society.
- Project title: “Dialogue on European Decarbonisation Strategies” (DEEDS)
- Funding scheme: European Union Horizon 2020 Programme (EU H2020)
- Duration: 3 years (1 October 2017 – 30 September 2020)
- Project coordinator: TNO, The Hague, the Netherlands
- Project website: www.deeds.eu