COACCH brings Europe’s leading climate change impacts and economic modelling teams together with stakeholders to co-develop methods and analyses in an innovative research practice and policy integration. COACCH adopts a trans-disciplinary perspective, within a consortium of high complementary competences further broadened by the direct participation of public, economic, industrial and research actors. Thereby, improving a downscaled assessment of the risks and costs of climate change in Europe that can be be accessed by various stakeholder groups in research, business, investment and the policy sector.
COACCH aims to advance knowledge regarding climate change impacts and policy that can be used directly by stakeholder communities.
- Project title: “CO-designing the Assessment of Climate CHange costs” (COACCH)
- Funding scheme: European Union Horizon 2020 Programme (EU H2020, grant agreement no. 776479)
- Duration: 3.5 years (December 2017 – May 2021)
- Project coordinator: Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change Foundation (CMCC), Lecce, Italy
- Project website: https://www.coacch.eu